The only other things I can summarise in dot point form:
- The flumonsters were a lot of fun to draw
- They remind me a bit of the oni in Ephemeris
- It’s so weird drawing Robert not wearing glasses
- I like to think that panel 3 is what Martin’s imagining in panel 2
- Yes the godking flumonster’s throne is a box of tissues
The drummer from AC/DC was accused of hiring an assassin, which seriously would have made for the most metal headline if it hadn’t been, y’know, not true.
Of the two of us, Robert is the AC/DC guy (I’m more the Sufjan Stevens guy). I actually misread the comic script while drawing, and accidentally drew Phil Rudd again in panel 3, instead of Angus Young. It was only when I exported the comic that I looked at it and realised it didn’t make sense, so I redrew the third panel. Here’s the original, for posterity:
I might well be an idiot, but Phil Rudd is a lot of fun to draw.